Urban staycation: Berlin without the tourists
Have you walked past Brandenburger Tor recently? Of course not, right? With rural holiday apartments and hotels […]
The second summer of E-scooters
TIPS! E-scooters have had a rocky ride, but they’re back for a another summer in Berlin. Which […]
No need to go south: Five German staycations
TIPS! Missing your annual Italian holiday? For the first column in a new series, our travel expert […]
Flugscham: Can you offset your air miles?
Planning your summer trip? Now the thought of jetting off to a sunny escape comes with a […]
10 tips for a greener lifestyle
Sustainable search engines, peer-to-peer power, there are more services than ever promising to reduce your environmental impact. […]
OUT NOW! Our MAY issue!
Take a spring trip – in Berlin! We've rounded up some of the best local getaways including […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants