Strike action cancels almost all flights from BER airport
Security staff at BER airport have gone out on strike today for better conditions. Around 200 departures […]
Thursday 9, March
Are Berlin’s postal workers about to go on “unlimited” strike?
On Thursday, Berlin employees of Swiss Post will decide whether to go on a major strike which […]
Gorillas fire 300 workers: Is time running out for the delivery company?
Not long ago, Gorillas raised $1 billion. Now they're firing workers and running out of money. How […]
Red Flag: How (and why) to squat a hostel
Wombat's City Hostel in Mitte has sat empty for almost three years, but Berlin police won't allow […]
Red Flag: A guide to May Day 2021
The International Day of Workers' Struggle is this Saturday. Grab your FFP2 mask and head to one […]
Red Flag: Delivery business is booming, so why is Durstexpress firing its workers?
A giant corporation making huge lockdown profits will stand down thousands of staff. Nathaniel Flakin visits a […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events