Berlin’s water pumps: What’s up with those green water fountains?
As you walk around Berlin, you might notice green water fountains. What are they, what's behind their […]
You might not want to like Holzmarkt, but which would you rather have taking up the riverside […]
John Riceburg: Do Berlin restaurants have to give you tap water?
John loves eating out, but hates the idea of paying €2 for a small bottle of mineral […]
You’re on a boat: Top 5 water activities
Fear not, it's heating up again this weekend. Be it a houseboat, a stand-up paddleboat or a […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events