Sascha Wiederhold: Rediscovery of a Forgotten Artist
When the Nazis came to power, painter Sascha Wiederhold put away his paint brushes. Now a new […]
How to be Happy in Berlin, Isherwood style
We speak to the curator of an exhibition exploring how British writers like Christopher Isherwood and Virginia […]
Babylon Berlin costume designer: “It wasn’t elegant, but it had character.”
Pierre-Yves Gayraud tells us about the epic and exciting task of clothing the most expensive European drama […]
A history primer for Weimar fans
Last chance to see the Deutsches Historisches Museum's Weimar exhibit, a multi-media walk through of the short-lived […]
June in art: The Weimar women’s moment
Berlin curators are finally rediscovering interwar female artists.
OUT NOW! Our JUNE issue!
No shit! EXB is another year older and dedicating its anniversary issue to the lucky, yucky and […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants